My top 5 of fake boyfriends
Thanks to Marge, who made this “fangirl” list (http://margecavani.tumblr.com/post/79604299193/esa-lista-de-lindsay-lohan-me-recordo-un-poco-ese), here you have my current list, now March of 2014, no order or preference in this list…just for fun!. And don’t get surprised of any omission, it’s probably, that if you know me and he’s not there, it’s just because of the moment, and because my “harem” is restricted to 5 boyfriends (so yes, I accept more than 5 fake boyfriends) :D
- Colin Firth: a classic will always be a classic :) and he will always be there.
- Michael Fassbender: passionate actor and the appearance of him as Mr Rochester and Magneto was a “bad” coincidence.
- James Marsden: I couldn’t help it, he’s so pretty, he’s so nice, he can be evil too..yes, I take it!
- Diego Klattenhoff: after he lasted just 5 minutes in Pacific Rim, and he’s the FBI Captain America of the Blacklist, and he’s so tough and then he smiles…ouch! current fangirl crush!
- JJ Feild: he used to be there…since 2007, but he appeared again after Austenland, and I knew he should not have been forgotten in my list :)
Who is in your list??